Friday, July 2, 2010

215 Bones

Yep...you read the title exactly right!

$215 SMACKERS, BONES, BUCKS, BILLS, GREENBACKS, SCRATCH, ETC... and so on!

No matter how you say it, it all means the same, and the point is that through GODS will and with YOUR help, thats exactly how much money we have raised for the Courageous Church Haitian Mission trip in just......2 days!

That is 1/5 of the amount needed for the trip! Uh-May-Zing! My God can do anything in His will! I've seen Him do it time after time. I don't know why it still amazes me, but it just gives me chills!

I think about 1 John 5 :14, where it says : "This is the confidence we have in approaching God. That if we ask anything according to HIS will, HE hears US!" So, then, i prayfully ask with humility and courage of conviction, knowing that He has a plan for me, That YOU, My friends and family, consider aiding me in the financial committment needed for this trip.

If you feel you are being led to help financially, you may do so here. You will need my email address (mommy668@yahoo.com) it is FREE if you use an existing paypal or bank account to donate. There is a small fee associated with using your debit/credit card.

I would like to absolutely ask and THANK YOU for your prayers. They are Key to all aspects of this mission being a success. Not just for me but for all members of the team.

Big no HUGE thank you's to those who are praying, encouraging, donating funds...just everything you do! You know who you are!!! I love you and thank you!

peace, love & JOY!
p

No comments: