Wednesday, December 31, 2008
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook, also.
Anyway, I got my New Years wish. Thanks T. Have a good one all you out here in cyberland, and be safe:).
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
These are the things in life that I MUST have to sustain me. Much like the air I breathe. So here goes:
- Jesus Christ
- The Brothers(Allen-Michael, Joshua, and Joseph)
- My Fam(Mom, Terri, Missy and Chuck)(ALL of the nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles, cousins, in-laws and out-laws, one and all)
- Friends ( the 2 Kell's(Henckel and Hartnett) Mike and Dede, Ted and Ange, Jennifer, Kimmy, Alicia, Lynda, Leigh, the 2 Shell's(Crockett and Vanderford) All those that I neglected to mention, you know the usual suspects, forgive me)
- Music(LOVE Matthew West, Mark Roach, Jill Phillips, Chris Rice, the Andrews(Peterson and Gullahorn) David Cook, Daughtry, Bebo Norman, ( I could probably fill the entire page if I continue naming names)
- Church Family(both near and far)
- Blogs-Blue Is A Circle, And That's Just Today, Mark Roach Music, Accordion Me (they keep me humble, entertained, enlightened and usually really make me laugh!)
- Diet Coke
- Baskin Robbins Straws(they're PINK)
- Cookies (you can tell that one, can't ya?)
- Good Movies
- Books (the Bible goes without saying)
- A Great Tweet! ( Big shout out to Kelley and Julie-You'll never know how you guys keep me going throughout the day)
- A Great Mattress ( at the end of the day, its a most welcome retreat- I do my best thinking there)(at least I didn't say the toilet)
- MSC TV- Stepping Down (SO AWESOME)(advise you check out all the videos there)
So there you have it...My must haves! (at least the ones I can think of at this moment. I'm sure I'll think of more after I post:). )
Thanks for hanging with me and letting me share my thoughts. I appreciate your patience as I learn how to do this blog thing! You Rock!
Happy New Year!