Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Things I Can't Live Without

So I've been pondering for awhile now what I had to say next as its almost a new year. What really matters to me in life? I will say this is not going to be your typical New Years resolution list.

These are the things in life that I MUST have to sustain me. Much like the air I breathe. So here goes:
  • Jesus Christ
  • Faith
  • The Brothers(Allen-Michael, Joshua, and Joseph)
  • My Fam(Mom, Terri, Missy and Chuck)(ALL of the nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles, cousins, in-laws and out-laws, one and all)
  • Friends ( the 2 Kell's(Henckel and Hartnett) Mike and Dede, Ted and Ange, Jennifer, Kimmy, Alicia, Lynda, Leigh, the 2 Shell's(Crockett and Vanderford) All those that I neglected to mention, you know the usual suspects, forgive me)
  • Hope
  • Love
  • Integrity
  • Honesty
  • Trust
  • Music(LOVE Matthew West, Mark Roach, Jill Phillips, Chris Rice, the Andrews(Peterson and Gullahorn) David Cook, Daughtry, Bebo Norman, ( I could probably fill the entire page if I continue naming names)
  • Church Family(both near and far)
  • Blogs-Blue Is A Circle, And That's Just Today, Mark Roach Music, Accordion Me (they keep me humble, entertained, enlightened and usually really make me laugh!)
  • Sunshine
  • Diet Coke
  • Baskin Robbins Straws(they're PINK)
  • Cookies (you can tell that one, can't ya?)
  • Good Movies
  • Books (the Bible goes without saying)
  • A Great Tweet! ( Big shout out to Kelley and Julie-You'll never know how you guys keep me going throughout the day)
  • A Great Mattress ( at the end of the day, its a most welcome retreat- I do my best thinking there)(at least I didn't say the toilet)
  • MSC TV- Stepping Down (SO AWESOME)(advise you check out all the videos there)

So there you have it...My must haves! (at least the ones I can think of at this moment. I'm sure I'll think of more after I post:). )

Thanks for hanging with me and letting me share my thoughts. I appreciate your patience as I learn how to do this blog thing! You Rock!

Happy New Year!

No comments: