Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TWO MORE DAYS!!!

I can' t believe it is almost here! You know what i'm talking about, don't you?

The WOMEN OF FAITH: Over The Top in Kansas City.

It starts on Friday morning and i am going to be there with my friend (and sister-in-law) Stephanie. I am not sure if i am more excited about seeing the incredibly talented, wise, funny and diverse group of ladies who will be speaking, or getting to spend quality time with Stephanie, without our kiddo's and family hanging on our every word.

I am so blessed to be able to share this experience with Steph. She is so much fun. Our relationship has not always been easy. A lot of it has been my own insecurity. I am so thankful for her grace.

If you are attending this conference i will be tweeting at @PamelaSHunter using the hashtags #WOFOTT #BOOKSNEEZE Please feel free to look me up.

Choosing JOY,

Pamela

No comments: