Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Need A Little Help From My Friends

So here's the thing.

I've been praying about how i could figure out a way, financially, that makes sense, to work this business out.

 i truly believe that God has plans for me to be in Haiti come July 29, 2010.

and this is what I've come up with...the actual cost of the trip for me is $500 bones. when you add in airfare to and from Atlanta, you're looking at another $300.00 or so more plus any travelling and incidental expenses.

So, i figure probably around 1K would cover it.

I know this LOOKS like a lot of money and it is. but if you think about it like this: i have 214 friends of facebook. 310 followers on twitter. of those aforementioned peeps, probably close to 50 are family members. IF 100 of my friends gave $10.00 each. The ENTIRE TRIP Would be COVERED! If 200 friends gave $5.00 each...you get the picture. That's like giving up one frappe at McDonald's or sbux.

The immediate need is $100.00 by Sunday July 4th. I already have my passport. I have the necessary experience having been to Haiti previously. I just need a little help from my Friends!

If you feel led to assist in this mission, you can contribute HERE. You will need my email address.(mommy668@yahoo.com) Also, it is completely free if you use your existing paypal or bank account. There is a small fee associated with  using a credit/debit card.

As always I ask that you pray and ask Gods leading in this, and ask the blessing of your prayers on this endeavor.

Peace, love & JOY!
pamela

No comments: