I posted this on Facebook and decide to follow my friend Deanna's lead and post it here as well.
1. I've found my parents are a lot smarter now that I'm 40 than I thought they were when I was 16.
2. Absolutely NOTHING is more important than family. (after God of course)
3. I do not own a car, home, or anything else that is a tangible sign of success, yet I have never been happier. I truly believe the more you have the more you want. Its enough that I have what I NEED!
4. I love all things pink:). Handbags, clothes, straws....you get the idea.
5. Baking is as intrinisic to my soul as being a child of God is. Its therapeutic for me. It is something I can start and finish and see the results of my efforts almost immediately.
6. I wll read just about anything. I Heart going to the library and once I find an author that intrigues me, I will read their entire collection of work. Jeanette Oke, Patricia Cornwell, James patterson, Robin Cook, Max Lucado, and Stephenie Meyer are among my Favs.
7. I lived on the campus of Ozark Christian College when I was in High School. I did not appreciate that advantage nearly as much then as I do now. I have had the opportunity to fellowship with some of the most prolific christian people in the world.
8. I am completely and utterly in love with my sons.(AKA The Brothers) I did not think it was possible to love anyone as much as I love them. (I still can't get over the fact that A.M. is a sophomore in HS and in Drivers Ed.)( Really, I'm too young for that)
9. If I had the opportunity to have a "do over" in life, there is very little I would do differently. Its all the stuff in life that I have been through that makes me, me.
10. I am a huge fan of PJ's. not so much of nighties.
11. I still sleep with the same blankie I have had since I was in 2nd grade and not the least bit ashamed of it. It reminds me of the suits Dad used to wear when I was little and would sit in church and rub the corners of his jacket tween my fingers. I really miss him:(.
12. I could seriously eat mexican food every day of the week! Chevys and Hacienda are my favs...El maguey and El Bra are close followers.
13. I cannot stand to eat jelly, cooked spinach, greens, or fish:). I am not real adventurous with trying new foods, unless I'm the one preparing it:). (could that be a control issue? hmmm...)
14. I love technology. Am completely and totally addicted to Facebook, Twitter, and blogging! (specially reading my friends blogs)
15. I have to have Diet Coke on a daily basis. I get the DT's really bad if I don't...its serious.
16. Music is essential. All genres (cept maybe not so much rap) Music takes me to places I've been, people I've known and where I want to be.
17. I want a man to love me, just as I am, warts and all, and treat me like a queen. Like I am the smartest, funniest, most beautiful person he knows. I want a man who loves Christ more than he loves me.
18. I have a very demented sense of humor...I find the funny in most things in life. Sometimes its probably not appropriate, but I jsut can't help it! Oh...and I cannot type the word jsut....
19. I have to participate in life. i can't jsut sit back and watch. Its who I am.
20. I am a fruitloop in a world of cheerios.
21. I used to model wedding gowns and formal attire when I was in jr high.
22. I feel more pretty now, at 40 , than I ever did at 20. I've grown into my skin and realized its way more about whats inside than what I look like outside.
23. My favorite song ever is "More" by Matt West. closely followed by "Something to Say" by the same.
24. The best concert I've ever been witness to is "Behold the Lamb of God" by Andrew Peterson and friends. Bar none the tops!
25. I've been kissed by David Coverdale of Whitesnake fame.
25.1. I am a child of God. Nothing in THIS world will ever top that:).